1. Hyderabad Public School: The Hyderabad Public School, Begumpet (HPS-B) is a pioneer in education. It has a sprawling, picturesque area of land with a clear, little stream called Kalvalaire. Founded in 1923, it is one of the oldest and best ICSE schools. Education at HPS is a blend of modern educational pedagogy with traditional values imparted in heritage buildings. Students reflect this multi dimensional culture & tradition. HPS focuses on all-round development of the student with equal importance accorded to academics and activities.
2. Johnson Grammar School: Founded by educationist SRN Mudhiraj, this is a quality school that has quality learning tools and implements micro-social learning systems to challenge and inspire children’s intrinsic motivation to learn their courses. It enables students to learn by directly interacting with reality, rather than cram second – hand or third – hand knowledge.
3. Gitanjali Devshala: They have had a consistent record of academic excellence from the last 30 years. The teaching is methodical, comprehensive and well planned. We encourage children to achieve their maximum potential. They monitor the progress of each child. The Gitanjali Group of Schools was founded by Mr. Uma Karan and Mrs. Gita Karan.
4. NASR School for Boys & Girls: Nasr provides an ideal education to prepare for the 21st Century. The school offers a strong academic programme, an exceptional faculty, campus, kaleidoscope of co-curricular activities and community involvement programme. The students are equipped to play an active role in the international world where people and cultures surpass national boundaries.
5. Heritage Valley School – The Indian School: They follow a hybrid curriculum where learning would take place not only in the classrooms but also away from classrooms in a well-equipped library, science laboratories, Mathematics, Science, History and Geography parks and open spaces in the school campus. Founded by , Yogendra K. Gurwara and Mrs. Jyoti Gurwara, it is a child-centred and non-conventional school in the lap of nature. The Gurukul system and the British Boarding School concept, come together in a dynamic confluence in Heritage Valley – The Indian School.
6. Niraj Public School: It was established in 1986 in the heart of the city. Niraj has the ambience of a county town with serene atmosphere for studies. Our school matches with any stream or pattern of education in the world. It caters to the needs of the students from all over the world.
7. Vidyaranya High School: Vidyaranya was started with the objective of making school a happy place, and learning, a happy experience. It has a sprawling campus and the extra-curricular activities which are part of the curriculum have brought the best laurels for the school.
8. Sreenidhi International School: Sreenidhi International School aims to achieve more than literacy for every student. They have a sprawling 60-acre state-of-the-art campus.
9. St. Ann’s School for Girls: Rated for its academics and sports, this girls day-scholar school is one the most popular schools and oldest schools in Hyderabad. The school believes it will nurture students into responsible adults for their journey through life.
10. St. Joseph’s Public School: One of the oldest schools with heritage buildings, this schools has been a top school in Hyderabad for decades. With focus on new learning and teaching tools, a huge campus, this is definitely the one you should look out for.
(NOTE: Edvantage Point does not rank schools. The information is acquired after referring to several sources on rankings)
(Edvantage Point is India’s go-to platform for related products and services. We are into admissions management for schools, career advice and counselling services for students as well as recruitment services).