The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has started the online registration process of private candidates for Class 10 and Class 12 board exams 2019.
- The registration process is being held on the official website of CBSE, the link for which is cbse.nic.in.
- “The online submission of form by the candidates placed in the category fail/compartment and those who wish to appear for improving their performance or for an additional subject as private candidate for the examination scheduled to be held in February/March/April 2019 has started,” the official notice read.
- Further, no form will be accepted in offline mode. All forms will only be accepted on online mode and as per the schedules given.
Last date to apply:
- The last date to complete the registration process is November 17. Students who miss the deadline can apply till November 23 with a late fine of Rs. 500.
- Further, those who miss the deadline of November 23 can apply till November 30 with a late fine of Rs. 1000.
- Fees for all activities will be accepted only through digital payments mode.
- The requisite fee can be paid through Net banking, Debit/Credit Card (both national/ international). No fee shall be accepted in offline mode i.e DD/ Postal Order /Money order/ cheque etc
No application will be accepted without fee
- Visually impaired students are exempted from examination fee
- Female candidates residing outside of Delhi are not eligible to apply as a private candidate
- Private candidates will be able to apply only for subjects which are auto-generated in the system.
CBSE Class 9, Class 11 Registrations 2019:
Meanwhile, the board has extended the dates for class 9 and class 11 student registrations. Now, the last date to complete the student registration process is October 30, 2018 without any late fee.