Finding the best school for your child can be a daunting task. With a number schools offering different environments, teaching styles, framework and philosophies, the pressure of finding the right one can feel overpowering. Before starting the hunt, you should first start by determining what type of personality your child has and what environment she will most likely succeed in. Before thinking about the features of any particular school, begin by looking at your child’s needs, strengths, interests and overall temperament.
If you are a resident in Hyderabad or relocating and tediously trying to list out the best ICSE and CBSE schools for your kid then, here are few of the top schools that you can consider. Besides being highly recommended by the parents and the students themselves, these schools have been recognized to be the ones that offer the best in class facilities for the education that shapes the students into highly talented and respected professionals in the society.
- Founded in 1986, this school is an ISO: 9001-2008 certified CBSE school.
- All students, from class I to XII, are provided the opportunity to learn life skills and computer science, apart from the general subjects of Mathematics, Science, Social Science and Language.
- Interactive boards and other innovative technology are used to make learning more fun and interactional.
- The classrooms are airy and equipped with audio-visual aids.
- A large auditorium, a gymnasium and a medical room are also part of the school campus.
- Canteen facility is available with a limited menu option.
- A stationary outlet is available for children to get their stationary supplies from.
- The school has a Tennis Academy, a Basketball Academy and a Cricket club.
- Occasional educational and field trips are conducted.
- Literary, Science, Mathematics and Social club.
- A part of the Delhi Public School Society, DPS Hyderabad was established in year 2002.
- The school follows the CBSE curriculum.
- The teachers believe and follow the motto, ‘Service before self’, and guide the students in every possible way.
- With a placement cell in the campus, there is an option for college and career guidance for students.
- DPS infrastructure comprises of well ventilated classrooms, state-of-the art facilities like smart-classes and labs and advanced teaching aids.
- It also has well-equipped labs with the latest computer systems and internet connection, library facility and an infirmary.
- It has audio visual rooms amphitheater,Skating Rink, Aerobics and Karate facilities.
- Extracurricular activities at DPS comprise of Inter House and inter school competitions, guest visits, a creative corner, and numerous educational trips and sports events.
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s Public School was inaugurated by Swami Ranganathananda ji in the year 1979.
- It follows the CBSE curriculum.
- The school aims to offer a “stress free” education for the students. It still retains a flavor of the traditional educational methods while also keeping up with the modern day needs of the present education system.
- The school has computer centers with large LCD projectors and C.D. writer.
- It has audio-visual aids that make teaching and learning fun and interactive.
- A hygienic canteen, a well stocked school library and labs with latest technologies are part of the school infrastructure.
- Games, Sports, Trekking, Skating etc. are a part of co-curricular activities. The school has a vast ground and facilities for cricket, football, basketball, volleyball and table tennis etc.
Activity oriented subjects like Drama, Music, Arts and Crafts make the curriculum integrated and holistic so that educational experience is not confined to books alone.
- This progressive school was founded in 1979 and is one of the very first schools in India accredited with ISO 9002 certification.
- The school follows the ICSE system of education from nursery to class XII. Recently the school has also begun to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) program for interested students.
- the In recent times, the school also got ranked no. 1st in Hyderabad and 3rd in India by the Education Today, in the category of India’s top 20 ICSE schools.
- The school has spacious and well-planned classrooms, indoor and outdoor sports areas, studios for dance, music and art, and an amphitheater.
- The school also provides day care facilities for kids whose parents are working.
- Dance, drama and music are given prominence with classes for each of them.
- Students can choose from dance or music, in which extensive training is provided to them.
- Students are trained in sports by specialized trainers. This facility is also offered for parents – after-school hours and on weekends
- The school is a publically funded institute in Telangana state. It was founded way back in 1972.
- The school offers ICSE curriculum.
- The staff and teachers pay individual attention to each child.
- This school has well-planned classrooms, library, labs, and sports areas.
- There are separate labs for Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The school has exclusive studios for dance, music, drama and arts training for children to excel in their hobbies and interests.
Today, schools have evolved in many aspect. They aim at delivering great quality education, where students can really grow and and transform as a person. When finally deciding which school to choose for their kid, parents should narrow down on a school that concentrates on the overall growth of their students and which also provides the opportunity to explore interests and passion. These would be the schools that make learning fun and interesting for the students. And these would be the ones that would really create a long lasting effect in the student’s life.
(Edvantage Point is India’s go-to platform for related products and services. We are into admissions management for schools, career advice and counselling services for students as well as recruitment services).