International Children’s Equity Fund (INCEF), a Non-Government Organization, is conducting this Talent Search exam to identify and felicitate the meritorious children from different age groups. Its main aim is to encourage and motivate talented children in order to develop Excellency/Brilliancy among them.
Rules and Regulations:
- The students for this Award will be selected on the basis of evaluation of their performance in Written Test (All India Talent Search Examination). Names of the Meritorious Students will be sent by Children’s Education Trust, with their recommendations to INCEF, for giving them A.I.T.S. Awards. The recommendation list will include only such number of students for which the number of Awards would have been declared earlier by INCEF.
- All Students, including NRIs, belonging to a particular class group, will be eligible to appear for the Examination. Overseas students will also appear for the same Examination.
- Students, under Groups-A, B, C and D studying in any School in the country or abroad, can appear in this Examination either directly or through their Schools.
- All Awardee Students will send their Schools’ Progress Report duly signed by the Head Master/Principal to INCEF, quarterly. They must secure above 65% marks in aggregate in their School Examinations.
- Any delay in conducting the Examination or in declaring the result will not have any bearing on the date of commencement and payment of the Scholarship.
Students of different age groups are eligible for this scholarship:
Group A: Students in class 5 or 6
Group B: Students in class 7 or 8
Group C: Students in class 9 or 10
Group D: Students in class 11 or 12
What are the benefits?
The selected students after appearing for the written examination will receive the following benefits.Group A: Scholarships up to INR 12,000.
Group B: Scholarships up to INR 14,400.
Group C: Scholarships up to INR 14,400.
Group D: Scholarships up to INR 19,200.
How can you apply?
Students can register either through their respective schools or individually. However, the students will have to pay an extra registration fee of INR 50 for individual registration.
What are the important dates?
– Receipt of registration forms from the schools by 5th September 2018.
– Receipt of registration forms from the schools along with the examination fee by 29th September 2018.
– Receipt of registration forms from individual students by 15th September 2018.
– Receipt of registration forms from individual students along with the examination fee by 29th September 2018.
For more details and registration, check this link here: http://www.cetmsi.com
(Edvantage Point is India’s go-to platform for related products and services. We are into admissions management for schools, career advice and counselling services for students as well as recruitment services).